1. Ajawani, J.C., & Varwandkar, V. (2010). Stress Resistance Scale. F.S. Management (I) Pvt. Ltd., Raipur.
2. Akram, B., & Khuwaja, F. (2014). A study on depression among working and non-working women of Gujrat, Pakistan. European Academic Research, 1(10), 2948-2962.
3. Bornstein, M.H., & Sawyer, J. (2006). Family systems. In K. McCartney & D. Phillips (Eds.), Blackwell Handbook of Early Childhood Development. Malden, MA: Blackwell.
4. Chrousos, G.P. (2009). Stress and disorders of the stress system. Nature Reviews Endocrinology, 5(7), 374-381.
5. Cooper, C.L. & Dewe, P.J. (2004). Stress: A brief history. Oxford Blackwell.
6. Denton, M., Prus, S., & Walters, V. (2004). Gender differences in health. A Canadian study of the psychological, structural, and behavioural determinants of health. Social Science and Medicine, 58(12), 2585-2600.
7. Iqbal, A., Nadeem, R., & Famita, N. (2004). Anxiety in working and nonworking women with reference to their education, family system, and number of children. Pakistan Journal of Medical Science, 20(4), 345-348.
8. Kendler, K.S. (2005). Social support may stave off depression in women. American Journal of Psychiatry.
9. Kiecott-Glaser, J., & Newton, T. (2001). Marriage and heath: His and hers. Psychological Bulletin, 127, 472-503.
10. Pandey, S., & Srivastava, S. (2000). Coping with work stress in career oriented females. Journal of Community Guidance & Research, 17(3), 313-323.
11. Parke, R.D., & Buriel, R. (2006). Socialization in the family. Ethnic and ecological perspectives. In N. Eisenbrg, W. Damon & R.M. Lerner (Eds.), Handbook of Child Psychology, Social Emotional, and Personality Development (Vol. 3). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
12. Ramamurti, P.V., & Jamuna, D. (1984). Age, adjustment, and husband-wife communication of middle aged and older women. Journal of Psychological Researches, 28, 145-147.
13. Stephens, M.A., Townsend, A.L., Mortire, L.M., & Druley, J.A. (2001). Balancing parent care with other roles: Inter-role conflict of adult daughter caregivers. Journal of Gerontology: Psychological Sciences, 56B, 24-34.
14. Ugwu, L. (2010). Employed “Sandwich” generation women: Coping with work/family conflicts. European Journal of Social Sciences, 15(3), 396.
15. Wickrama, K.A.S., Lorenz, F.O., Conger, R.D., & Elder, G.H. Jr. (1997). Marital quality and physical illness: A talent growth curve analysis. Journal of Marriage and the Family, 59, 143-155.