1. Alexander, C. C., Shrestha, S., Tounkara, M. D., Cooper, S., Hunt, L., Hoj, T. H., ... & Crookston, B. (2019). Media Access is Associated with Knowledge of Optimal Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Practices in Tanzania.?International journal of environmental research and public health,?16(11), 1963.
2. Apanga, P. A., Garn, J. V., Sakas, Z., & Freeman, M. C. (2020). Assessing the Impact and Equity of an Integrated Rural Sanitation Approach: A Longitudinal Evaluation in 11 Sub-Saharan Africa and Asian Countries.?International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health,?17(5), 1808.
3. Aquino, D. L. F., Machado, E. C., Pereira, A. R., de Oliveira Paranhos, A. G., & de Paula Dias, C. (2020). Antibiotic Resistance, Sanitation and Public Health.?Antibiotic Resistance in the Environment: A Worldwide Overview,?91, 189.
4. Chaudhuri, S., & Roy, M. (2017). Rural-urban spatial inequality in water and sanitation facilities in India: A cross-sectional study from household to national level.?Applied Geography,?85, 27-38.
5. Curtis, V. (2019). Explaining the outcomes of the?Clean India?campaign: institutional behaviour and sanitation transformation in India.?BMJ global health,?4(5), e001892.
6. Das Gupta, M., Dasgupta, R., Kugananthan, P., Rao, V., Somanathan, T. V., & Tewari, K. N. (2020). Flies without borders: Lessons from Chennai on improving India?s municipal public health services.?The Journal of Development Studies,?56(5), 907-928.
7. Das, P. P. (2020, July). A Scale to measure behavioral change regarding sanitation post implementation of sanitation programs. In?2020 Fourth World Conference on Smart Trends in Systems, Security and Sustainability (WorldS4)?(pp. 421-423). IEEE.
8. Fenton, N. (2010).?New media, old news: Journalism and democracy in the digital age. Sage Publications.
9. House, S. (2020). Learning in the sanitation and hygiene sector.
10. Hutton, G., & Chase, C. (2016). The knowledge base for achieving the sustainable development goal targets on water supply, sanitation and hygiene.?International journal of environmental research and public health,?13(6), 536.
11. Jadhav, A., Weitzman, A., & Smith-Greenaway, E. (2016). Household sanitation facilities and women?s risk of non-partner sexual violence in India.?BMC public health,?16(1), 1139.
12. Jaiswal, V., & Joon, V. (2017). Status and trends in provision of safe drinking water and sanitation in India: evidence from census.?Epidemiology International,?2(2), 18-23.
13. Jeyakumar, A., Godbharle, S., Giri, B. R., Mirzaie, Z. H., & Jori, C. (2020). Process of developing education material on water, sanitation and hygiene (WaSH) and diarrhoea prevention and testing its acceptability among tribal mothers.?Journal of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene for Development,?10(1), 27-35.
14. Lawania, B. D., & Kapoor, S. (2018). Leveraging Corporate Social Responsibility for the Advancement of Development Goals in India: Sanitation and Cleanliness Movement in India.?Australasian Accounting, Business and Finance Journal,?12(2), 46-70.
15. Lee, Y. J. (2017). Informing women and improving sanitation: evidence from rural India.?Journal of Rural Studies,?55, 203-215.
16. Mahon, T., & Fernandes, M. (2010). Menstrual hygiene in South Asia: a neglected issue for WASH (water, sanitation and hygiene) programmes.?Gender & Development,?18(1), 99-113.
17. Mohan, S. (2017).?Indian policy and development. McGraw-Hill Education.
18. Mutonga, D., Langat, D., Mwangi, D., Tonui, J., Njeru, M., Abade, A., ... & Dahlke, M. (2013). National surveillance data on the epidemiology of cholera in Kenya, 1997?2010.?The Journal of infectious diseases,?208(suppl_1), S55-S61.
19. Nair, A. (2019). Strengthening strategies to tackle salmonellosis, antimicrobial resistance and sanitation crisis.?CURRENT SCIENCE,?116(9), 1461.
20. Nandi, A., Megiddo, I., Ashok, A., Verma, A., & Laxminarayan, R. (2017). Reduced burden of childhood diarrheal diseases through increased access to water and sanitation in India: A modeling analysis.?Social Science & Medicine,?180, 181-192.
21. Orgill-Meyer, J., Pattanayak, S. K., Chindarkar, N., Dickinson, K. L., Panda, U., Rai, S., ... & Jeuland, M. (2019). Long-term impact of a community-led sanitation campaign in India, 2005?2016.?Bulletin of the World Health Organization,?97(8), 523.
22. Pal, B. (2019). Policies and Programmes of Rural Sanitation in India: A Critical Analysis.?Academic Discourse,?8(1), 21-32.
23. Paul, S. K., Kumar, R., Pal, R., & Ghosh, A. (2020). Safe drinking water and toilet facility in public places in India: What we need to do!.?Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care,?9(6), 2593.
24. Plan, S. F. Y., & Planning Commission. (1956). Government of India.?New Delhi,?142.
25. Prassanna, R. (2020).?The politics of visibility in urban sanitation: bureaucratic coordination and the Swachh Bharat Mission in Tamil Nadu, India?(Doctoral dissertation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology).
26. Puri, S. (2017). The role of information, education and communication (IEC) in sustainable solid waste management.?Open Access Int J Sci Eng,?2(9), 102-6.
27. Rah, J. H., Sukotjo, S., Badgaiyan, N., Cronin, A. A., & Torlesse, H. (2020). Improved sanitation is associated with reduced child stunting amongst Indonesian children under 3 years of age.?Maternal & Child Nutrition,?16, e12741.
28. Ramani, S. V., Sadre Ghazi, S., & Gupta, S. (2017). Catalysing innovation for social impact: The role of social enterprises in the Indian sanitation sector.?Technological Forecasting and Social Change,?121, 216-227.
29. Ray, M. (2018). Swachha Bharat Gramin: A budget analysis of India?s sanitation program, Odisha State.?Parikalpana: KIIT Journal of Management,?14(1), 172-186.
30. Roy, A., & Pramanick, K. (2019). Analysing progress of sustainable development goal 6 in India: Past, present, and future.?Journal of environmental management,?232, 1049-1065.
31. Showkat, N. (2016). Coverage of sanitation issues in India.?Sage Open,?6(4), 2158244016675395.
32. Sjodin, D. R., Parida, V., Leksell, M., & Petrovic, A. (2018). Smart Factory Implementation and Process Innovation: A Preliminary Maturity Model for Leveraging Digitalization in Manufacturing Moving to smart factories presents specific challenges that can be addressed through a structured approach focused on people, processes, and technologies.?Research-Technology Management,?61(5), 22-31.
33. Swaminathan, S., Hemalatha, R., Pandey, A., Kassebaum, N. J., Laxmaiah, A., Longvah, T., ... & Gupta, S. S. (2019). The burden of child and maternal malnutrition and trends in its indicators in the states of India: the Global Burden of Disease Study 1990?2017.?The Lancet Child & Adolescent Health,?3(12), 855-870.
34. Tandon, A., Kaur, P., Dhir, A., & M?ntym?ki, M. (2020). Sleepless due to social media? Investigating problematic sleep due to social media and social media sleep hygiene.?Computers in Human Behavior,?113, 106487.
35. Varghese, M. (2020). Impact of Information, Education and Communication (IEC) Activities on Malaria, TB and HIV/AIDS: A Systematic Review of the Literature.
36. Woldu, W., Bitew, B. D., & Gizaw, Z. (2016). Socioeconomic factors associated with diarrheal diseases among under-five children of the nomadic population in northeast Ethiopia.?Tropical medicine and health,?44(1), 40.