1. Aguiar, M.?&?Bils, M.?(2015). Has consumption inequality mirrored income inequality? The American Economic Review,?105?(9), 2725-2756
2. Andrews, M. et al. (2016).?Mobile promotions: A framework and research priorities. Journal of Interactive Marketing,?34, 15-24
3. Anshu, S., & Tarun, D. (2019). ?Role of customer relationship management (CRM) strategy in development of business organisation?-Indian Journals
4. Batra, R.? &?Keller, K.L. (2016). Integrating marketing communications: New findings, new lessons, and new ideas. Journal of Marketing,?80?(6), 122-145
5. Berryman, D. R. (2019). Ontology, Epistemology, Methodology, and Methods: Information for Librarian Researchers. Medical Refernce Services, Quarterly, 271-279.
6. Brynjolfsson, E. et al. (2018). Artificial intelligence and the modern productivity paradox: A clash of expectations and statistics. In The Economics of Artificial Intelligence: An Agenda. University of Chicago Press.
7. Cole, A. (2019). 12 Best Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software Solutions 2019.
8. Davenport, T. et al. (2019). How artificial intelligence will change the future of marketing. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 24-42.
9. Fader, P.? (2012). Customer Centricity: Focus on the Right Customers for Strategic Advantage. Wharton Digital Press.
10. Fader, P.?& Toms, S.E.?(2018). The Customer Centricity Playbook: Implement a Winning Strategy Driven by Customer Lifetime Value. Wharton Digital Press?
11. Fain, J. (2020, March 2). How Deep Learning Is Transforming Marketing
12. Fatemi, F. (2019). 5 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming CRMs.
13. Frankenfield, J. (2020, August 28). Artificial Neural Network (ANN).
14. Grewal, D.?et al.?(2020). Customer experiences in retail, sales, and service settings. Journal of Interactive Marketing,?51, 9-25
15. Gupta, S. et al. (2020). Digital analytics: Modeling for insights and new methods. Journal of Interactive Marketing,?51, 26-43
16. Haenlein, M.?(2017). How to date your clients in the 21st century: Challenges in managing customer relationships in Today?s world. Business Horizons,?60?(5), 577-586
17. Haenlein, M.?& Kaplan, A.?(2019). A brief history of artificial intelligence: On the past, present, and future of artificial intelligence California Management,?61?(4),?5-14
18. Hall, J. (2019). How Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Digital Marketing.
19. Hoyer, W.D.?et al. (2020).?Transforming the customer experience through new technologies. Journal of Interactive Marketing,?51, 57-71
20. Jarrahi, M. H. (2018). Artificial intelligence and the future of work: Human-AI symbiosis in organizational decision making. Business Horizons, 577-586.
21. Kannan, P.V.?(2019).Three Chatbot Fails and What They Teach Us About Customer Service.
22. Kaplan, A.??& Haenlein, M.?(2019). Siri, siri, in my hand: Who?s the fairest in the land? On the interpretations, illustrations, and implications of artificial intelligence. Business Horizons,?62?(1), 15-25
23. Kinsella, B.?(2018). Amazon Echo Users Skew High Income and Spend More on CPG Purchases Than Other Amazon Shoppers.
24. Khan, R. (2009). Dynamic customer management and the value of one-to-one marketing. Marketing Science,?28?(6), 1063-1079
25. Kumar, V. et al. (2019). Understanding the role of artificial intelligence in personalized engagement marketing. California Management Review,?61?(4),?135-155
26. Kumar,?V.?(2015). Regaining ?lost? customers: The predictive power of first-lifetime behavior, the reason for defection, and the nature of the win-back offer. Journal of Marketing,?79?(4), 34-55
27. Kumar, V. et al. (2011). ?Is Market Orientation a Source of Sustainable Competitive Advantage or Simply the Cost of Competing??, Journal of Marketing, 75?(1), 16-30.
28. Lafley,?A.G.?& Martin, R.L.?(2017). Customer loyalty is overrated. Harvard Business Review,?95?(1)?(2017),?45-54
29. Lamberton,?C.?& Stephen, A.T. (2016). A thematic exploration of digital, social media, and mobile marketing: Research evolution from 2000 to 2015 and an agenda for future inquiry. Journal of Marketing,?80?(6),?146-172
30. Lewis, M.?(2005). Incorporating strategic consumer behavior into customer valuation, Journal of Marketing,?69?(4), 230-238.
31. Li, S.?et al. (2011). Cross-selling the right product to the right customer at the right time. Journal of Marketing Research,?48?(4)?(2011),?683-700
32. Libai, B. et al. (2020). Brave New World? On AI and the Management of Customer Relationships. Journal of Interactive Marketing, 51, 44-56
33. Mahdavinejad, M. S. et al. (2018). Machine learning for internet of things data analysis: a survey. Digital Communications and Networks, 161-175.
34. Marketing Evolution. (2020).What is AI Marketing? Marketing Evolution.
35. Martin, N. (2019). How AI and Predictive Analytics Drive Marketing Success.
36. Mart?nez, A.,?et at. (2018).?A machine learning framework for customer purchase prediction in the non-contractual setting. European Journal of Operational Research,?281?(3)?(2018), ?588-596
37. Moon, K., & Blackman, D. (2017). A guide to ontology, epistemology, and philosophical perspectives for interdisciplinary researchers.
38. Muller,?E.?& Peres, R.?(2019). The effect of social networks structure on innovation performance: A review and directions for research. International Journal of Research in Marketing,?36?(1)?(2019), 3-19
39. Netzer, O.?et al. (2019). When words sweat: Identifying signals for loan default in the text of loan applications. Journal of Marketing Research,?56?(6),?960-980
40. Ngai, E.W.T.?et al. (2009). Application of data mining techniques in customer relationship management: a literature review and classification. Expert Systems with Applications,?36?(2), 2592-2602
41. Nitzan,?I.?& Libai B.?(2011). Social effects on customer retention. Journal of Marketing,?75?(6)?(2011),?24-38
42. O?Neill, C.?(2016). Weapons of Math Destruction: How Big Data Increases Inequality and Threatens Democracy. Crown Publishing Group,?Nueva York, NY?
43. Optimove. (2020). CRM Marketing Definition: CRM Database & Automation Software | Optimove Learning Center.
44. Padilla, N.?et al. (2019).?The customer journey as a source of information. Working Paper,?Columbia Business School.
45. Piketty, T.?&?Saez, E.?(2014). Inequality in the long run. Science,?344?(6186)?(2014), 838-843
46. Rust, R.T.?et al. (2004). Return on marketing: Using customer equity to focus marketing strategy. Journal of Marketing,?68?(1)?(2004),?109-127
47. Rust, R.T.??& Huang, M.H.? (2014). The service revolution and the transformation of marketing science. Marketing Science,?33?(2), 206-221
48. Safdar, K.?(2018). On hold for 45 minutes? It might be your secret customer score. Wall Street Journal.
49. Saunders, M. et al. (2016). Understanding research philosophy and approaches. In Research Methods for Business Students (122-161). Birmingham: Pearson.
50. Schwab, K. (2017). The fourth industrial revolution. Currency
51. Schwartz, N.D.?(2016). In an age of privilege, not everyone is in the same boat. The New York Times,?23?
52. Senior,?J. (2016). Reinvigorate Cross-Selling: Three Major Trends Have Opened New Opportunities to Grow Share of Wallet, Bain & Company.
53. Shah, D.?(2014). Managing customer profits: The power of habits. Journal of Marketing Research,?51?(6), 726-741
54. Shahid, Z. M. & Li, G. (2019). Impact of Artificial Intelligence in Marketing: A Perspective of Marketing Professionals of Pakistan. Global Journal of Management and Business Research: E Marketing, 19 (2).
55. Subramanian, U.?et al., (2014). The strategic value of high-cost customers, Management Science,?60?(2)?(2014),?494-507
56. Tillmanns,?S. (2017). How to separate the wheat from the chaff: Improved variable selection for new customer acquisition. Journal of Marketing,?81?(2),?99-113
57. Wertenbroch, K.?(2019). From the editor: A manifesto for research on automation in marketing and consumer behaviour. Journal of Marketing Behavior,?4?(1),?1-10
58. Yang, Y., & Siau, K. (2018). A Qualitative Research on Marketing and Sales in the Artificial Intelligence Age. MWAIS 2018 Proceedings.