1. Ambrose, D., Cohen, L. M., & Tannenbaum, A. J. (Eds.). (2003).?Creative intelligence: Toward theoretic integration. Hampton Press (NJ).
2. Aspelund, K. (2006). The Design Process. New York: Fairchild.
3. Babcock, P. (1986). Webster?s Third New International Dictionary of the English Language Unabridged. Springfield, MA: Merriam Webster Inc. Publishers.
4. Bailey, P.M. (1998). The Creative Apparel Design Process: A Personal Documentation and Proposed Conceptual Model. MA thesis, University of Alberta.
5. Boden, M.A. (1990), The creative mind: Myths and mechanisms. London: Weidenfeld & Nicolson. (Expanded edn., London: Abacus, 1991.)
6. Chandrawati, V., & Wong, L.K. (2016). Understanding the consumers? attitude towards tablet self-service for fashion retailing.?International Journal of Sales, Retailing & Marketing,?5(1).
7. Chen, L. (2009).?Online consumer behavior: An empirical study based on theory of planned behavior. The University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
8. Conway, G. (1997). Garment & Textile Dictionary. New York: Delmar Publishers.
9. Cross, N. (1997). Descriptive Models of Creative Design: Application to an Example. Design Studies, 18, 427-440.
10. Cross, N., Henri, C., & Dorst, K. (1996). Analyzing Design Activity. Chichester: Wiley Publishing.
11. Csikszentmihalyi, M. (1996). Creativity: Flow and the Psychology of Discovery and Invention. New York: Harper Collins.
12. Csikszentmihalyi, M. (1999). Implications of a System Perspective for the Study of Creativity. In R. Sternberg (ed.), Handbook of Creativity, pp. 313-338. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
13. Diamond, J., & Diamond, E. (2002). The World of Fashion. New York: Fairchild Publications.
14. Dorst, K., & Cross, N. (2001). Creativity in the Design Process: Co-Evolution of Problem-Solution. Design Studies, 22, 425.
15. Dragoo, S.A. (2004). The Use of Company Brand and Interactive Response to Broaden Design Development. In Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the International Textile and Apparel Association, Portland, Oregon, November 3?8, 2004. Knoxville, TX: ITAA.
16. Eckert, C., & Stacey, M. (2003). Sources of Inspiration in Industrial Practice: The Case of Knitwear Design. Journal of Design Research, 3, n.p.
17. Fiore, A.M., Patricia, A.K., & Josephine, M.M. (1996). Aesthetics: A Comparison of the State of the Art Outside and inside the Field of Textiles and Clothing Part One: Creator and Creative Process. Clothing and Textiles Research Journal 14, 30-40.
18. Hamilton, J.A. (1997). The Macro-Micro Interface in the Construction of Individual Fashion Forms and Meanings. Clothing and Textiles Research Journal, 15, 164-171.
19. Karpova, E., Sara, B.M., & Barker, J. (2011). The Efficacy of Teaching Creativity: Assessment of Student Creative Thinking before and after Exercises. Clothing and Textiles Research Journal, 29, 52-66.
20. Kawamura, Y. (2005). Fashion-Ology: An Introduction to Fashion Studies. Oxford: Berg Publishers.
21. Kim, J., & Farrell-Beck, J. (2003). Application of Apparel Design Process in an Experimental Design Course. In Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the International Textile and Apparel Association, Savannah, Georgia, November 5?11, 2003. Knoxville, TX: ITAA.
22. Kunz, G.I., & Garner, M.B. (2007). Going Global the Textile and Apparel Industry. New York, NY: Fairchild Publications.
23. LaBat, K.L., & Sokolowski, S.L. (1999). A Three-Stage Design Process Applied to an Industry-University Textile Product Design Project. Clothing and Textiles Research Journal, 17, 11-20.
24. Lamb, J.M., & Kallal, M.J. (1992). A Conceptual Framework for Apparel Design. Clothing and Textiles Research Journal, 10, 42-47.
25. Le Pechoux, B. (2000). A Pattern Language Describing Apparel Design Creativity. PhD dissertation, North Carolina State University
26. Lee, Y. (2005). Preparing Students as Holistic Designers: Knowledge Integration in Apparel Design Studio Courses. In Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the International Textile and Apparel Association, Alexandria, Virginia, November 2-6, 2005. Knoxville, TX: ITAA.
27. McCracken, G. (1986). Culture and Consumption: A Theoretical Account of the Structure and Movement of the Cultural Meaning of Consumer Goods. Journal of Consumer Research, 13, 71-84.
28. Mete, F. (2006). The Creative Role of Sources of Inspiration in Clothing Design. International Journal of Clothing Science and Technology, 18, 278-93.
29. Murray, B. (2005). Student?s Perception of the Creative Process in a Design Course. In Proceedings of Annual Conference of the International Textile and Apparel Association, Alexandria, Virginia, November 2?6, 2005. Knoxville, TX: ITAA.
30. Rhodes, M. (1961). An Analysis of Creativity. The Phi Delta Kappan, 42, 305-310.
31. Robinson, J.R. (2011). Creativity in Fashion Design Students. PhD dissertation, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale.
32. Rosa, A.M. (2013). The evolution and democratization of modern fashion: from Frederick Worth to Karl Lagerfeld?s fast fashion.
33. Rudd, N.A., & Chattaraman, V. (2005). Scenario-Based Apparel Product Development: Adapting the Creative Design Process toward a Retail Brand Image. In Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the International Textile and Apparel Association, Alexandria, Virginia, November 2?6, 2005. Knoxville, TX: ITAA.
34. Rudd, N.A., & Reilly, A. (2004). Keeping the Energy Flowing in Apparel Product Development. In Proceedings of the Annual Conference of the International Textile and Apparel Association, Portland, Oregon, November 3?8, 2004. Knoxville, TX: ITAA.
35. Sartre, J.P., Arlette E.S., & Webbe, J.M. (2010). The Imaginary: A Phenomenological Psychology of the Imagination. London: Routledge.
36. Simpson, Mary E. 2004. The Effect Team Learning Has on the Development of Creativity in a College Classroom: An Integrated Case Study. PhD dissertation, Baylor University, Waco, Texas.
37. Sternberg, R.J., Kaufman, J.C., & Pretz, J.E. (2002).?The creativity conundrum: A propulsion model of kinds of creative contributions. Psychology Press.
38. Suwa, M., & Tversky, B. (1997). What Do Architects and Students Perceive in Their Design Sketches? A Protocol Analysis. Design Studies, 18, 385-403.
39. Tao, X. (Ed.). (2005).?Wearable electronics and photonics. Elsevier.
40. Vinken, B. (2005). Fashion Zeitgeist Trends and Cycles in the Fashion System. Oxford: Berg Publishers.
41. Wahlen, S., & Laamanen, M. (2015). Consumption, lifestyle and social movements.?International Journal of Consumer Studies,?39(5), 397-403.
42. Weisberg, R.W. (2006).?Creativity: Understanding innovation in problem solving, science, invention, and the arts. John Wiley & Sons.
43. Wilson, E. (2003). Adorned in Dreams: Fashion and Modernity. New Brunswick, NJ: Rutgers University Press.